Rostrum maintains a comprehensive privacy program. To us, this means that, although we are required by law or regulation to do certain things, we are continually evaluating whether we can and should do more.
- We do not sell the personal information of our customers to third parties.
Rostrum uses Linode as its server host.
Web Application Development
Rostrum is committed to designing, building, and maintaining secure systems.
- No credit card information is permitted to be stored on any mobile device.
Rostrum uses strong encryption methods and key management procedures to ensure your sensitive information is protected.
- Wildcard SSL Certificate is used for registration and admin access over SSL.
- Credit card information is never stored after transaction authorization.
- Transmit data to your payment processor via encrypted connections
Rostrum has taken appropriate measures to vet our employees.
- All employees are subject to reference, education, and other personnel checks. Certain employees are also subject to detailed background checks.
Research and Disclosure
If you discover a vulnerability in our systems, then please report it to us immediately.
- Report details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include full details and steps to reproduce.
- Do not attempt to harm Rostrum, its users, or customer's data.
- Allow reasonable time for Rostrum to resolve the issue before publishing findings publicly.